999 DESIGN CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
OPEN TO ANYONE WHO HAS REACHED THE LOCAL AGE OF MAJORITY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
OFFICIAL RULES. By entering the 2023 JUICE WRLD Design Contest (the "Contest") and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules ("Official Rules"), which constitute a binding agreement between each entrant (also referred to as “you”), on one hand, and Quantum Printing Sourcing & Fulfillment, LLC (“us” or “we”), on the other. Us and any website companies sponsoring, hosting and promoting the Contest, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are referred to as the Contest Entities. These Official Rules apply only to the Contest and not to any other event sponsored or promoted by the Contest Entities.
- CONTEST OVERVIEW: The Contest seeks submissions of designs (each, a “Design Entry”) for official merchandise for official Juice WRLD merchandise.
ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to all legal residents that have attained the age of majority in the United States. We reserve the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
HOW TO ENTER: From December 21, 2022 through January 4, 2023 at 11:59PM Pacific Time (“Entry Period”), entrants will enter by visiting https://999club.com/pages/design-contest and providing their name, email address, date of birth and zip code, along with their Design Entry. The information provided by the entrant may be used to contact the entrant regarding the Contest.
No purchase or other consideration is necessary to enter this Contest.
Each Design Entry must comply with the following technical specifications or will be deemed invalid:
• Each Design Entry must feature a single design intended for merchandise (i.e. screen printed shirt) usage, in High Resolution (355 PIXELS PER INCH or greater) PNG Format, Illustrator (Ai) Format, or CS Photoshop PSD.
• Each Design Entry must conform with the design perimeter template available at https://999club.com/pages/design-contest
DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: This is a contest of skill. Certain Design Entries determined by us in our sole discretion will be posted on a website hosted by us at https://999club.com/pages/design-contest for visitors to review and vote on. The will ultimately be winners selected based on the following criteria (as determined by our representatives in their sole discretion):
• Adherence to Design Guidelines
• Technical Quality
• Efficiency (designs that do more with fewer print hits and fewer colors impress us!)
• Public feedback based on votes solicited through our hosted website
PRIZES: The Grand Prize winner will receive a Macbook Pro laptop computer with graphic design software (selected by us) + $1,000 cash and your chance to have your design featured on official 999 Club merch! Estimated fair market value: $4,300
Runner up winners will receive an article of Juice WRLD/ 999 Club merchandise. Estimated fair market value: $150.
Each winner shall be solely responsible for any tax consequences arising from acceptance of such prizes. Any winner is free to reject any prize you win by written notice to us. Absent such rejection, each winner will receive Form 1099-MISC or such other applicable form as is required for the winner to recognize the value of the prize as income to them.
- OWNERSHIP OF DESIGNS. By submitting a Design Entry for our consideration, you hereby assign all right and title in the Design Entry (including any copyright therein) to us. If for any reason the foregoing sentence does not effect a transfer of all right and title in such content to us, you agree that we, and our assigns and designees, shall have an irrevocable, unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, edit, distribute or otherwise exploit such content in any media, including for the production and distribution of merchandise featuring the Design Entry, without compensation to you. Each entrant further grants to the Contest Entities permission to use your name, image, voice, and/or likeness in connection with our exploitation of this content and in promotion of the Contest, without compensation to you.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible entry must be received as described above during the Entry Period. Incomplete entries may be declared void. By entering, you agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. We are not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: As a condition to participating in the prize, the winner shall execute an affidavit confirming compliance with these rules and such additional terms and conditions, including submission to us of a completed form W-9, and standards of behavior, as we may reasonably require. Eligibility and disqualification decisions will be made by us, in our sole discretion. Any failure to timely comply with our requests in this regard will result in a revocation of your winning entry. In the event: (i) any selected winner fails to timely return requested documentation, (ii) the winner is unable to participate in the prize at the scheduled time for any other reason (including as the result of disqualification), a replacement winner may be selected by us without liability to the previously selected winner. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CONTEST PARTIES, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSOR, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT, ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY INTERNET WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTEST, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual we find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of the Contest Entities' web sites; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. U.S. law governs this Contest.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS: As a condition to accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded.
DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of California without regards for doctrines of conflict of law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, nor consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- SPONSOR: If you have any questions regarding the Contest or these Official Rules that govern it, please contact email@example.com